Player Editor07 For EA Sports Cricket 2007

Player Editor07 allows you to edit .ros roster files and change everything from player nationality and age to stats, face and bat.



Please read this FAQ and the Editor's extensive Readme before posting any questions in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Player Editor FAQ
Where should I put the exe?

Anywhere you like provided the xml file is in the same directory. The editor will tell you if it's not

I get this error: "PlayerEditor07.exe Application Error " The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135) Click OK to terminate the application" 

You will need the .net 2.0 Framework for this editor to run - Get it here

I've entered the paths wrong/want to change them

Edit the bats.xml file using a program like xml notepad and clear the fields for C07 path and ImpBigPath.

How do I make/find the roster file?

Rosters are made by saving roster in My cricket;load/save. They are located in X:\Documents and Settings\User name\My Documents\EA SPORTS(TM) Cricket 07

Why can't PS2 users see bat/face previews?

The bat and face files are in different formats which no-one has been able to work out.

Obviously you get paid to make editors so I should constantly bug you for updates, point out all the flaws and demand new features.

I do this in my spare time. I'm happy to recieve feedback and bug reports but if I see any posts with "urgent, fix this now, make this" in I will be deleting them and probably negative repping you into the bargain.

Who else should I thank for this?

A fuller list is in the readme but I'd like to mention duded64 and adthomp for their excellent work

"An attempt was made to load a program in an incorrect format"

This is a 64 bit issue and I can't fix it at present. In your bats.xml file set previews to false and the editor will run.
 


SHARE

raees

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment